2016 Women’s Championship ⇒ FINAL STANDINGS
2016 Women’s Handicap ⇒ FINAL STANDINGS
2016 Men’s Championship ⇒ FINAL STANDINGS
2016 Men’s Handicap ⇒ FINAL STANDINGS
The Club Championships qualifying events for 2017 are:
- RIBBLE VALLEY 10K – 27TH DEC 2016
- LANCASHIRE CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS – 7TH JAN 2017
- BLACKBURN WINTER WARMER – 5TH FEB 2017
- 29TH RODDLESWORTH ROLLER – 12TH MAR 2017
- NORTHERN ATHLETICS 12 & 6 STAGE ROAD RELAYS – 26TH MAR 2017
- DARWEN HERITAGE HALF MARATHON – 2ND APR 2017
- CRAZY COW 10K – 21ST MAY 2017
- SABDEN TRAIL RACE – 21ST JUNE 2017
- WITTON TRAIL RELAYS – 29TH JUNE 2017
- BLACKPOOL AIR SHOW 10K – 13TH AUG 2017
- DARWEN GALA CATHERINE DOWDALL MEMORIAL – 19TH AUG 2017
- HALLIWELL JONES WIGAN 10K – 3RD SEP 2017
- WITTON PARK – PARK RUN – 16TH SEP 2017
- ACCRINGTON 10K – OCT 2017
- DAVID STAFF MEMORIAL FELL RACE – 26TH NOV 2017
8 BEST RACES OUT OF 15 TO COUNT
50 BONUS POINTS IF EIGHT RACES ARE ACHIEVED
10 BONUS POINTS FOR EVERY RACE AFTER EIGHT RACES HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED
After every round we aim to publish updated results for each category. The system of applying bonus points will also continue. This year it will the best 8 scores from 15 Races that will count.
The handicap competition will continue with the ratings based on the performances in the 2016 Club Champs races, but we will endeavour to make allowances for runners affected by longer term injuries. New runners will be assessed after 3 scoring races.
The competition is open to all Harriers members who are old enough to compete in these races regardless of 1st or 2nd claim.
After each race the table will be updated and details will be posted on the club website. Prizes will be awarded at the Presentation evening at the end of November 2017.
Good luck to everyone taking part!
For Athletics News from around the UK, race videos & interviews and discussion on the sport check out eightlane.org
Click here to have a look at eightlane.org.