(2017 Club Championship/Handicap Winners – Lindsay Davies – Ian Clarkson – Chris Davies being presented with their Awards by George Woodburn)
Women’s Championship Standings
Men’s Championship Standings
Women’s Handicap Standings
Men’s Handicap Standings
The Club Championships qualifying events for 2018 are:
(1) Ribble Valley 10k Saturday December 31st 2017
(2) Lancashire Cross Country Championships Saturday January 6th 2018
(3) Blackburn Winter Warmer Sunday February 4th 2018
(4) 29th Roddlesworth Roller Sunday 11th March 2018
(5) Northern 12 & 6 Stage Road Relays Sunday 25th March 2018
(6) The 35th Jubilee Series (Race 1) Wednesday 23rd May 2018
(7) Witton Trail Relays Thursday 28th June 2018
(8) Trawden Fell Race Sunday 1st July 2018
(9) Royal Rumble August Bank Holiday Monday August 27th 2018
(10) Wigan 10k Sunday 9th September 2018
(11) Burnley Leisure 10k Sunday 23rd September 2018
(12) Green Drive Five October 2018
(13) Through The Villages November 2018
(14) David Staff Memorial Race Sunday 25th November 2018
8 BEST RACES OUT OF 14 TO COUNT
The handicap competition will continue with the ratings based on the performances in the 2017 Club Champs races, but we will endeavour to make allowances for runners affected by longer term injuries. New runners will be assessed after 3 scoring races.
The competition is open to all members of Blackburn Harriers & AC who are old enough to compete in these races regardless of 1st or 2nd claim.
After each race the table will be updated and details will be posted on the club website. Prizes will be awarded at the Presentation evening in December 2018.
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THE RACES THAT HAVE BEEN PICKED AND MAY THE BEST MAN / WOMEN WIN
For Athletics News from around the UK, race videos & interviews and discussion on the sport check out eightlane.org
Click here to have a look at eightlane.org.