- This event has passed.
2019 Mid Lancs T & F AGM
27/11/2019 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
MID LANCS LEAGUE:
Annual General Meeting and Track & Field Fixtures Meeting 2019
The Annual General Meeting and the annual Track & Field Fixtures Meeting of the Mid Lancs League will be held at the Lansil Sports Club, Lancaster, LA1 3PE, on Wednesday 27th November 2019, commencing promptly at 7.30 pm.
Leaving the M6 at J34, you will find the Lansil Club high on your left as you head towards Lancaster town centre.
Member clubs are entitled to 2 voting representatives although more may attend. I hope your club will be represented.
Please note that, under Elections, we have been carrying a vacancy for an Assistant Cross Country Secretary for some time; and Steve Armer has indicated he is standing down as Treasurer. If your club has potential candidates for these positions please invite them along to the meeting.
The provisional agenda is as follows:
Annual General Meeting
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the 2018 annual general meeting (copy enclosed).
3. Matters arising from the 2018 minutes.
4. Treasurer’s report, inc a recommendation on future subscription levels.
5. Cross Country Secretary’s report.
6. Track & Field Secretary’s report.
7. Election of officers.
Current officers in brackets – President (John Procter), Vice-President (Les Middleton), Chairman (Nick Hume), General Secretary (Ron Scott), Treasurer (Steve Armer), Cross Country Secretary (Dawn Lock), Track & Field Secretary (Norman Mitchell) and Assistant Cross Country Secretary (vacant).
8. Election of an Honorary Auditor (currently Mike Coppin).
9. Applicatons for membership of the League.
Annual Track & Field Meeting
10. To consider a proposal that Rule 1 of the Rules of Competition be amended to read:
There shall be 5 fixtures each year, with the 4 best scores to count for the League, based on divisions. If only 4 fixtures are held, the best 3 from 4 will count. In the event of a tie on points scores the higher position will go to the team with the best score over all 5 fixtures and then, if still tied, the team with more wins against the other on a head-to-head basis.
Proposed: …………………………………………… Seconded: ………………………………………
11. Track & Field dates and venues for the 2019 season. (It would be helpful if clubs prepared to host in 2020 would let Norman Mitchell (tel: 01254 395043 Email: [email protected]) know in advance, with preferred dates / months).
12. Classification of clubs and allocation of field duties for 2019.
As required by our Constitution, any other business to be discussed should be notified to me at least 14 days prior to the meeting. The final agenda will then be published on the League’s web site.